By using wedoist.com web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Wedoist reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: wedoist.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Wedoist prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Wedoist cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Wedoist cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Wedoist
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we consider in our sole discretion being unlawful, offensive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violate any party's intellectual property rights.
- You expressly understand and agree that Wedoist shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Wedoist has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Wedoist to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Wedoist and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Wedoist (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Wedoist reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Wedoist website (wedoist.com) or the Service itself.
- Wedoist shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.